Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Three Weeks Done

Well, it has now been three weeks, and I've lost another 2 pounds. That brings my total up to 9 pounds! I am definitely feeling better, and starting to feel the difference in my clothes.

I have to say that this has really been an incredible experience for me. I have gotten so much support from those of you I've seen in person, as well as through email. I honesty am looking at this whole weight loss challenge through different eyes, thanks to Larry's idea of including the pledges. I am really trying to be more missionally focused, and this is definitely helping.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for a wonderful family, friends, and my health. I have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for sharing in this journey. Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: