Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sexy Back Challenge

I'm already more than a week and a half into the changes I've been making to eat healthy and drop the excess weight. I'm tired of making excuses for why I can't do it. It's time to change.

So, when I saw @loswhit's SexyBack Challenge Sexy Back 2011 posted, I knew I had to join. Now, in addition to what I am doing to make healthier choices, I can join in with over 200 people who are trying to do the same. Having a support group always makes a huge difference!

No, I do not plan on taking my shirt off, and the whole idea of "sexy back" is not something I think of when I think of me. But, I am looking forward to the results in the next 12 weeks!

My realistic goal is 25 pounds in the next 12 weeks. I am already feeling so much better in a week and a half. I can only imagine how much better I will feel in 12 more.

No comments: