Thursday, June 30, 2011

Check in to Healthy Living

So, I am officially past three weeks of eating healthy and exercising more. I am also participating in the SexyBack Challenge with about 200 other people around the country.

I am really focusing on NOT weighing myself constantly, or getting caught up in how much weight I am losing. Yes, that is one of my goals. However, the MAIN goal is for me to get healthier. From what I eat, to how much I move, to how I feel.

So, the official total is that I am now down 10 pounds from when I started. I have also lost over 3 inches. I am very pleased with that, but again, really trying not to get focused on the numbers. For me, these are some of the things that I am getting pleasure from feeling:

* My clothes fit better
* I have more energy
* I am more active
* I feel great!

Looking forward to continuing this journey together. Have a great, safe 4th of July weekend! I am so thankful for the people who sacrificed so that we can enjoy the freedoms we have. God Bless America!!

No comments: