Thursday, July 7, 2011

Check In - #SexyBack11 Challenge

Week 3 of the #SexyBack11 challenge is complete (and week 4 for me personally). I feel great! I am focusing primarily on eating healthier and working out, so I am not going to be weighing in this morning.

I have started an amazing workout routine at a kettlebell studio. Wow! Talk about an intense workout. They took all of my measurements, and really emphasize not getting on the scale, which has also been my focus. They are also an incredibly encouraging and motivating group. I am looking forward to getting to know some of them better!

Here are a few key indicators for me that my changes are making a difference.

1. I am fitting into my clothes better, and some are way too big already

2. I have more energy

3. I have a strong motivation to work out consistently

4. My cravings have significantly decreased

So, for the #SexyBack11 challenge, I will now be updating you on how many times I worked out that week, as well as inches lost. Every few weeks, I'll check in with my weight also.

Here are the results for this week!
           Kettlebell workout - 4 times this week
           Walking - 2 times this week
           Inches lost - 1 1/2!

I am so thankful to be on this journey towards better health. I have a very supportive group of friends and family that are helping me and encouraging me. If I can help encourage you too, please let me know!

Have a great week!

No comments: