Thursday, July 14, 2011

One month....Done!

This is my weekly check in for the #SexyBack11 challenge. I can't believe it's been a month already. As I've said previously, I am staying off of the scale. I have been doing very intense kettlebell workouts and know that my body is changing in muscle definition and shape, but not necessarily in the scale right now. In order not to get discouraged, I am staying away from it. Because, I FEEL GREAT!!

Here's my tracking information for this week:
         Inches lost: 2!
         Workouts: 5 (3 kettlebell workouts and 2 walking)

It is amazing how much different you can feel in just a short amount of time. I am looking forward to continuing to work on eating healthier, making better decisions about food, and consistently working out.

No comments: